Returns are applicable only to Coirfit mattress. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please email us with a photo of the damaged merchandise at email@example.com. In order to be eligible for a return, you must notify us of the damage within 3 days of receiving the order. Please contact our customer experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call us on the Toll-Free number 1800 572 9915 with your order number details to request return. If the product has no manufacturing or in transit damage, a nominal fee of INR 1500 will be deducted from the final amount that was paid by the customer for that particular product.
In case you have received the wrong item, contact our customer experience team within 3 days of receiving your item. They’ll provide you with all necessary details for sending the incorrect item back. They will also help in making sure the correct item is shipped out as soon as possible.
You can cancel your order until we have shipped the items. Please contact our customer experience team at email@example.com or give us a call us on the Toll-Free number 1800 572 9915 with your Order number details to request order cancellation. In case order cancellation request is sent after the product is dispatched, Rs. 1500 will be deducted from the refund.
Coirfit Mattress reserves the right to refuse any return request if it doesn’t fulfil the return criteria. The product should be eligible for return (e.g., no stains, tears or other soiling including odours). Returns for Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal or other websites would be made directly via that particular website. The products can only be returned within 3 days of order delivery in case of manufacturing defect or in transit damage. In cases like size issue, comfort issue, no return is applicable.
The product can only be replaced once in case of a manufacturing defect, or in case of any defects caused in transit. Replacement requests due to incorrect mattress size order will carry a return shipment cost of INR 1,500 across India which will be borne by the customer. It is always recommended to cross check the size before placing the order.
To submit a claim related to a Defect, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A brief description of the alleged Defect.
- Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email)
- A photo documenting the alleged Defect.
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 10 business days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prices displayed on the website are inclusive of GST. Coirfit reserves the right to change the prices at its discretion without informing the customer.
- Standard delivery for all Coirfit products across India is free. There is no hidden cost at checkout.
- Delivery of goods will take place at the address entered during the order process. In case you want to change the delivery address after the order is placed and before dispatch, please give us a call us on the Toll-Free number 1800 572 9915 or write an email at email@example.com. Our team will try its best to accommodate this change but this is not guaranteed.
- Customer will have to bear the delivery charge in case the delivery is made to a wrong location due to the wrong delivery address entered during order placement.
- Goods are only delivered by Coirfit or by a third party contracted to undertake logistics on our behalf.
- Payment for Coirfit products is made on the website. All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted. You can also pay using Internet Banking.
- EMI offer is applicable only with the top banks which have tie-ups with our payment gateway.
- We will not be liable or take responsibility for any failure to perform, delay in performance, or any other obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission accident or Act of God beyond our reasonable control.
- Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- Coirfit reserves its right to withdraw any product or goods at its sole discretion.
- Coirfit reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or has become unavailable or is found to have any defect or otherwise cannot or ought not to be sold for any reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card or any other mode.
- In case of unavailability of one or more Coirfit products, the customer will be notified by email or telephone. The amount paid will be recalculated and the customer will be refunded for the unavailable product. In case no products are available, the customer will be notified by an email or telephone and will be fully refunded.
- Coirfit will introduce offers, discounts and coupon codes on a time- to- time basis and this will be completely at the discretion of the brand. Coirfit reserves the right to withdraw the offers and coupons without any notification.
- Coirfit coupon codes can be redeemed only on purchases made through www.coirfitmattress.com.
- Coirfit discount codes are only available on full purchases, paid up front. Coirfit discount codes are not available on orders that use EMI option. Coirfit cannot take responsibility for discount codes published without permission on third-party websites. Discount codes may be subject to additional terms and conditions (including an expiry date/time) which will be shared at the point of publication. All discount codes are subject to availability and only one code can be used per order.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call us on the Toll-Free number 1800 572 9915 with your order details to register your return request. Returns are applicable only to Coirfit mattresses. To accept a return, please follow the returns procedure mentioned under the Return Policy. Coirfit reserves the right to refuse any return request if it doesn’t fulfil the return criteria.
- Coirfit Mattress is warrantied against any manufacturing defect for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase, depending on the mattress model. In case of any manufacturing defect within 30 days of purchase of the mattress will be repaired or replaced with an identical product.
- All sales and interactions with Coirfit shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such sales and interaction shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Meerut.
To ensure that the offer is not being misused, we have identified some exceptions to the 30 nights and 100 Nights Trial Offer which are as below-
1. Return/Refund request will not be entertained in case of improper usage or physical damage to the mattress. You are expected to return the mattress in a good condition.
2. Return/Refund request will not be entertained if any severe liquid spillage, stains, dirt or damage is found on the mattress during the inspection process.
3. Return/Refund request will not be entertained if the mattress is used on an improper surface without proper support.
4. Return/Refund request will not be entertained if the mattress is found to be exposed to cold / hot temperatures for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.
5. Return/Refund request will not be entertained if the customer opts a return due to incorrect Mattress Size Order. It is always recommended to cross check the size before placing the order.
6. 100 Nights Trial is applicable for the first 100 nights from the date of delivery. 30 Nights Trial is applicale for the first 30 nights from the date of delivery. In case of a swap between different models, the trial period will no longer be applicable.
7. The trial period is applicable only on standard size mattresses. Non standard size mattresses does not fall under the trial period.
8. You may decide to return the mattress any time before the end of the trial period for a full refund or replacement with another model. In case any freebies are provided with the order, the refund will be after deducting the freebie cost.
9. Return and Refund on the trial period will be not be applicable if the product falls under Exception to Return/Refund under 100 Nights Trial.
10. The trial period applies only to original purchaser of genuine Mattress purchased from our website or any other website authorised by us.
11. This policy is limited to one return per household per year.
12. Please retain a copy of your purchase invoice as proof of purchase. You’ll need to submit this to make a refund claim, without it, Seller reserves the right to reject any claim under the trial period.
13. Returns will be accepted only if the product fulfils the Return Criteria (Refer to Return Criteria under Return Policy).
14. We require you to supply photographs of the mattress while opting for a return. Failure to send appropriate photographs may result in return request being cancelled.
15. The return requests must be exercised directly with us no later than the 31st/101st day from the date of delivery of the mattress you want a refund on.
16. Returns will be inspected and picked up within 7 days of raising a return request.
17. All approved refunds will be processed within 15 working days once the mattress has been picked up for return.
18. We reserve the right to refuse the trial period offer to anyone associated with a mattress manufacturer/brand.
19. The final decision on refund under the trial period will be made by the Company. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfil the Terms and Conditions of the Trial period Offer.
20. Disputes, if any, are subject to courts of Meerut jurisdiction only.