Coirfit Mattress is warrantied against any manufacturing defect for a period of 1 to 11 years from the date of purchase, depending on the mattress model. In case of any manufacturing defect within the first year of purchase of the mattress with a warranty for more than 1 year, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with an identical product.
INCLUSIONS OF DEFECT-
- Any sort of fabric damage found on opening the seal is considered to be a defective product.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Reduction of the thickness of greater than 1 inch will be considered as sagging and will be treated as a manufacturing defect.
EXCLUSIONS OF MANUFACTURING DEFECT
- Warranty will not be applicable for regular wear and tear of the cover and stitching.
- coirfit mattresses are designed to be used on a firm solid surface, any defect found due to improper support for the mattress is not be covered under warranty.
- Any sort of fabric/mattress damage caused while opening the seal of the mattress is not covered under the warranty
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) lesser than 1 inch of the total height of the mattress (not associated from a sag in the bed base or cot) is not covered under warranty.
- Any damage caused due to liquid spillage is not covered under the warranty.
- Mould, dirt or smell resulting from poor mattress care.
- Exposure to cold/hot temperatures for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- Warranty on the mattress will be available only in case of product failure due to a manufacturing defect.
- Product failure is limited to sagging of the core of the mattress.
- Warranty will be available only under the proper use of the product.
Warranty is not applicable to any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser.
- Warranty is valid only if the product is purchased from an authorized source.
- Please retain a copy of your purchase invoice as proof of purchase. You’ll need to submit this to make a claim, without which, coirfit reserves the right to reject any claim under this warranty.
- We require you to supply photographs of the entire sleeping surface of the mattress and any visible faults. Failure to send photographs of the defect may result in a replacement being delayed or the mattress not being replaced.
- Warranty claims will be inspected and picked up within 10 days of raising a return request.
- If the claim has been verified, coirfit will either repair or if a repair is not possible, give a Prorated Credit Settlement. The return shipping charges have to be borne by the customer.
- Returns will be accepted only if the product fulfils the Return Criteria (Refer to Return Criteria under Return Policy)
- All genuine claims will be settled within 15 working days of warranty claim receipt.
- Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
- Prorated Credit Settlements will be made in the form of credit vouchers which can be availed for the purchase of coirfit mattress only through www.coirfitmattress.com
- The final decision on the warranty will be made by coirfit. Company reserves the complete right to refuse any warranty claim if it doesn’t fulfil the Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
To initiate the warranty claim process, please contact us on the Toll-Free number 18005729915 or firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear description of the problem, associated pictures and copy of purchase invoice. Your failure to comply with these claim submission instructions may void this Warranty. Coirfit Mattress reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to require photographs, further information or descriptions, or to physically inspect the mattress prior to accepting a particular claim under this Warranty.
Once the claim has been verified, Coirfit will, at its own discretion repair, replace or give a Prorated Credit Settlement as per the Terms and Conditions to warranty.