Looking for the best orthopaedic mattress at an affordable price? Choosing an orthopaedic mattress for your personal use requires you to pay greater attention to the design, material, and the size of the bed. Purchasing an orthopaedic mattress of the correct size ensures that you can sleep comfortably, and it also ensures that you do not develop any health problems in the future. If you want to buy the best orthopaedic mattress, then here are a few pointers that you should consider.
Mattress and Back Pain are interlinked to each other. If you are thinking of buying a low-quality mattress, you are inviting multiple body pain issues and long hours of disturbed sleep.
Orthopaedic Mattresses have become one of the best mattresses to keep yourself away from severe body and back pain. Those who suffer from chronic back pain or cervical issues face tough times between doctors and medication and are still not 100% sure that they will get relief from pain. Hence, nowadays the maximum number of people choose to sleep on a pain-relieving mattress, rather than adjusting on those sagging and sinking ones and inviting back troubles.
Is there any link between Back Pain and Mattress?
Yes, surely there is. Sleeping on an uneven surface disturbs the spinal alignment and the joints which leads to body pain and sleep disturbance. A hard firm mattress might cause stiffness to some while a soft mattress may cause disturbance in the body posture and shoulder leading to frozen shoulder or nerve stretch.
One of the best mattresses that offers you the optimum support and pressure point relief is an orthopaedic mattress. It is especially designed to give your body maximum support during sleep and eliminates the growth of back and body pain.
Benefits of Sleeping on an Orthopaedic Mattress
Orthopaedic mattress benefits the body as a whole in multiple ways. It relaxes your muscles, gives pressure point relief, maintains the body alignment, gives you a sound and relaxing sleep and maintains the body posture and alignment when the body is at rest.
Here are the factors that you should know about the orthopaedic mattress:
- Maintain Body Posture: Ortho mattress offers a natural support to the spine and it automatically takes the shape of your body and gives a bouncy feel.
The 5 layer spinal relaxation technology of a Coirfit mattress gives the heaviest part of the body firm support while the soft parts get the medium support leading to optimum support to the part.
It is not that in one day you will feel the change, it works over the period of time and improves your spine and you are free to sleep in your desired posture.
- Relaxes Muscle Stress: As the weight of the body is evenly distributed, there isn’t too much pressure on any side. The shoulders and back and spine gets the required support for all sides of the mattress and relaxes your muscles.
- A Healthy Sleep Environment: Infused with natural ingredients, for example, aloe vera, the mattress remains fresh and healthy for its lifetime. While there is no issue of off-gassing and growth of dust mites around the mattress, your sleep environment is healthy and eco-friendly.
A foul smell around the mattress makes you toss & turn all night, sometimes causing jerks or muscles to stretch and disturbing the sleep hours.
- Zero-Partner Disturbance: The motion-isolation feature keeps you safe from your fidgety partner who keeps moving and changing sleep postures all night.
Factor to Consider when buying the best Orthopaedic Mattress for Yourself
|Depending upon your body type, decide on the firmness you need for a better sleep. While the Coirfit Ortho Mattress have optimum level of firmness, those who sleep on their back may look for a medium firm while those who sleep on their stomach may look for a soft mattress.||If you sleep alone, opt for a double or diwan bed mattress size. If you sleep with any of your family members it is suggested to go at least a queen size mattress.||Coir and latex mattress are two of the best options if you are looking for a back care mattress.|
The Best Orthopaedic Mattresses in India
While it depends upon your body type and sleep posture and issues as to which mattress would be ideal for back care, below are the options that may fall under the best orthopaedic mattress in India:
1. Aloevera Spa HR Foam Mattress
Crafted from natural product, Aloevera infused orthopaedic mattress is best for back care patients and sensitive skin. The natural essence keeps the mattress free from bacteria and fungus and gives a perfect impact on the spine. A healthy position of your spine means an undisturbed 8-house of sleep and you wake up rejuvenated without any stress of pain or uneasiness in your body.
Pros of Buying Aloe Infused mattress:
- Aloe keeps the fabric nourishing and good for sensitive skin
- Gives an all-season comfort by keeping the mattress cool and fresh
- Adapts to your body’s natural curves and allows your spine to stay in a neutral position.
2. Health++ Rebonded Foam Mattress
Its orthopaedic comfort gives every inch of your body the required support it needs. The motion isolation feature assures that your spine and shoulder position is not disturbed because of the movement of your partner.
Pros of Health++ Coir Mattress
- Recommended by Doctors
- Its overall support to your body relaxes the muscles and you are active during your work hour and all the nerves and muscles are free from stress.
- While you may not know the exact firmness your body needs, Health++ orthopaedic mattress offers dual comfort with two different comfort zones with one side soft and one side firm.
3. Memo Spa Mattress
Made from NASA Approved Visco Elastic Memory Foam, the mattress is perfect for sleepers with joint pains. Memory foam inside the mattress contours to the body shape by evenly distributing your weight on the mattress and giving support from all sides.
Pros of Buying Memo Spa Mattress
- Memory foam adapts to the shape of your body and keeps your spine in the neutral position.
- Made from the doctor’s recommendation, it offers Motion isolation feature and you have a cosy and stress-free sleep.
We hope you enjoyed our article about the best orthopaedic mattresses in India. With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of your sleep and rest better than ever before. Now that you have read this blog post, you know what to look for in an orthopaedic mattress. You know that the right bed can be a valuable asset to help you sleep better. So what are you waiting for? Get some rest today by shopping for the perfect mattress for your sleeping needs by visiting https://www.coirfitmattress.com/.
Talk to the sleep experts and know about your body type and the firmness & material that would cure the back pain. While these are few of the many options of the best orthopaedic mattress in India, you can explore more options at our website or talk to our team on +91-9536313111.
To know more about Coirfit Updates and Sleep Tips, Binge on-
To know more about Coirfit Updates and Sleep Tips, Binge on-
- 10 Unique Ways to Fall Asleep Faster and Wake Up Refreshed
- Are Coir Mattresses Better Than Cotton Mattresses?
- Say Goodbye to Sleepless Nights with This Coir Mattress Collection
- This Mattress Dealer Has Only Rave Reviews For Coirfit
- Are Coconut Coir Mattresses Hot or Cold?
- How Sleep Affects Human Health?